American Tv - Treatment after filling out online information

This is a copy of text conversation

Just called the phone number on web site no answer hung up the phone rang back number 716-253-1098 asked if if this was usable in 3 rooms gentleman sounded hesitant so I asked if he was just a salesman or had technical background to answer question next thing I know this guy is swearing at me calling me a *** *** forgot more than I would know I guess so that's why I'm asking if you can't have any nicer people than that then don't call back but if you do call me I have some questions before spending a lot of money. Thx greg

Then this text an hour later after calling me and still considered dealing whith them then got this text

Did U spend any money? Hahaha.

R u having fun

All the time.

Well u know I'm thinking about spending over a grand and yet I don't feel comfortable in how business is done here why is that

Because you are a *** retarded ***.

That is why.

Thank will report u and this conversation to the better busniess bureaus have fun u

Thank U *** sucker.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Attitude swearing at customers

Reason of review:
As per conversation sent to this website
Review category
review #675830 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American Tv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 18 #1228792 Markham, Ontario

Yeah this guys is a douche! Unfortunately I already spent my money. Wouldn't use these guys You get whay you pay for, so buyer beware!

0 0 Reply

Jun 07 #1170047

Had a Great experience.

0 1 Reply

Jun 07 #1170041

What do you expect, this guy is selling illegal Dish Network or DirecTV services. Essentially, multiple receivers are being shared off a single account so eventually it will get shut down and you WILL lose whatever money you paid!

1 0 Reply

Sep 30, 2015 #1041119

same guys running another site
I only inquired about dish network and 2 hours later he emails me demanding I pay him $100 telling me to f off and that i'm a ***.
Like what's wrong with this guy? I was thinking of using his service but i was glad he showed me his true colors before I gave him any money.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to American Tv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about American Tv.
Filing a new complaint about